PRIVATE ITDH – INTRODUCTION TO DEFENSIVE HANDGUN @ BRPC
April 12, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm -
ITDH – Introduction To Defensive Handgun is a proven course for anyone wanting to learn the core concepts of Defensive Shooting and raise their level of skill in using a Pistol for Self Defense.
- Develop Safety as a skill.
- Considerations for choosing a defensive handgun.
- Handgun Manipulation.
- Plausibility Principal.
- Skill Development Cycle.
- Defensive Shooting Fundamentals and how they apply to the handgun.
- Various shooting drills and techniques to help make the shooter more Efficient vs Effective.
- Using the Body’s Natural Reaction during a critical incident, we’ll be using the handgun in the context of a potential lethal threat at a two arms length or beyond.
- Combat Accuracy vs Target Shooting.
- Realistic Multiple Target Engagement.
- End of course debrief.