ADDITIONAL COURSE INFORMATION
WHAT TO BRING
- If Possible, bring one of the recommended handguns of your choice; Modern Stiker Fired Full Size or Compact Models. Examples, Glock 19, 17, 34, 43, Springfield XD, XDm, XD Mod.2, Xds, Smith & Wesson M & P 9, M & P Sheild, HK VP 9, VP30, FNS-9, FNS-509. If you have a different action type of firearm, you may bring that to train with. (IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A FIREARM, ONE MAY BE RENTED FOR $20).
- At least 2 magazines for your firearm.
- A Minimum of 250 rounds of ammunition. If possible, bring 9mm. Other acceptable calibers .40 S & W, .45 ACP
- Eye Protection and Electronic Hearing Protection (If you have it). If you do not, we will provide you with the proper protective equipment.
- Please bring a sack lunch, drinks, water, snacks and anything you may need to make yourself comfortable.
- Please bring pen and notepad for taking notes and a good learning attitude.
WHAT WE PROVIDE