ADDITIONAL COURSE INFORMATION
WHAT TO BRING
- If Possible, bring one of the recommended handguns of your choice; Modern Striker Fired Full Size or Compact Models for Training. Examples, Glock 19, 17, 34, 43, Springfield XD, XDm, XD Mod.2, Xds, Smith & Wesson M & P 9, M & P Shield, HK VP 9, VP30, FNS-9, FNS-509.
NOTE: If you have a different action type of firearm, you may bring that to train with. (IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A FIREARM, ONE MAY BE RENTED FOR $20).
- At least 2 magazines for your firearm. We recommend 3 if possible.
- Bring a Strong Side Outside the Waistband Holster. We recommend a stiff holster that does not collapse, Kydex for example.
- Conceal Carry Handgun and Strong Side or Appendix Carry Concealment Holster.
- A Minimum of 300 rounds of ammunition. If possible 9mm or other acceptable calibers .40 S & W, .45 ACP.
- Eye Protection and Electronic Hearing Protection (If you have it). If you do not, we will provide you with the proper protective equipment.
- Please bring a sack lunch, drinks, water, snacks, sunscreen, closed-toed shoes, long sleeve shirts, and anything you may need to make yourself comfortable.
- The Range Fee of $10 is to be paid upon arrival.
- Please bring pen and notepad for taking notes and a good learning attitude.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
THANK YOU AND BE SAFE!