It is the desire of HPP Training to serve our students and customers to the very best of our ability and to the highest standards of excellence. This page explains our policies on issuing refunds.
- For all training courses, payment is due in full to reserve a seat in the course unless specifically stated otherwise.
- If a student cancels their seat in the course more than 7 days from course date, a full refund minus a $24 refund service fee that is applied from Merchant Services.
- If a student cancels their seat in the course less than 7 days from course date, No refund will be issued yet a Credit for training will be issued and a student may be rescheduled for another training date or course.
- No refunds for course seats will be issued on or after the date of the course. Will will honor a credit for a class if a student needs to reschedule for another date.
- Students who are removed from a course for any reason, as stated in our hold harmless agreement, will NOT be issued a refund for their course fees.
- IF there is an urgent or dire reason that a student cannot fulfill a paid course who effectively communicates the reason and a refunds is agreed to, the refunds will be issued in the same manner as payment. If payment was via credit card, refund will be issued to the card used. If payment was by check, refund will be by check. Refunds that are agreed to are subject to a $24 refund service fee that is applied from Merchant Services.
- NOTE: With all the recent events and cancellations due to the Coronavirus, there is potential that our scheduled courses may be postponed. For any postponed courses, students who have registered for courses will have a Course Credit or Paid Tuition for their course. Their course will be re-scheduled at the first available date once we have the ability to move forward with training. Please know that HPP Training is committed to your safety. We hope you are your family are being safe during this time. Be Safe!