THIS IS A PRIVATE COURSE
ITDH – Introduction To Defensive Handgun is a proven course for anyone wanting to learn the core concepts of Defensive Shooting and raise their level of skill in using a Pistol for Self Defense.
- Develop Safety as a skill.
- Considerations for choosing a defensive handgun.
- Handgun Manipulation.
- Plausibility Principal.
- Skill Development Cycle.
- Defensive Shooting Fundamentals and how they apply to the handgun.
- Various shooting drills and techniques to help make the shooter more Efficient vs Effective.
- Using the Body’s Natural Reaction during a critical incident, we’ll be using the handgun in the context of a potential lethal threat at a two arms length or beyond.
- Combat Accuracy vs Target Shooting.
- Realistic Multiple Target Engagement.
- End of course debrief.
This course includes the use of different handguns but does NOT INCLUDE
Ammunition. Participant is responsible for paying for their own ammunition and Range Fee.
THIS COURSE LOCATION IS PRIVATE