Conceal Carry Weapon Training
This is the ultimate Conceal Carry Weapon course
for the NV, UT, FL & AZ permits.
This is a very thorough, fun and exciting training program with lots of great information and third party documentation. This course exceeds the minimum standards for the permit application process and includes Defensive Shooting Concepts and Counter Ambush concepts in addition to the State mandated requirements.
This course is for anyone 21 years or older, who can legally own a firearm, has the desire and mindset to carry a firearm in public for self-defense. Completing this training will help you understand federal, state and local laws and develop the basic necessary skills to defend yourself and protect the ones you love.
Ultimately, you will walk away from this course empowered, confident, safer and a more responsible firearm carrying citizen.
- Firearm safety
- Firearm knowledge and preferred handguns for conceal carry
- Acceptable calibers and preferred ammunition
- Handgun cleaning, care and maintenance
- Storing, staging and child-proofing
- Modes of carry and recommended holsters
- Defensive shooting concepts
- Awareness, avoidance and de-escalation
- Possession laws
- Self-defense laws
- Aftermath and dealing with law enforcement
- Alternate force options
- Written exam and range proficiency qualification
COURSE TUITION SCHEDULE:
NEVADA 8 Hour INITIAL CLASS ONLY: $100
MULTI-STATE ADD ON for UT, FL & AZ: $20
NEVADA 4 Hour RENEWAL CLASS $75
- Please bring one pistol of your choice; either Semi-Automatic OR Revolver
- A Minimum of 50 rounds of ammunition.
- Eye Protection and Electronic Hearing Protection (If you have it)
- Please bring a sack lunch, drinks or snacks to make yourself comfortable. No formal lunch break will be given. This will be a lunch and learn course.
- Please bring pen and paper for taking notes and good learning attitude.
NO LIVE AMMUNITION IN THE CLASSROOM PLEASE! Thank You.